Pages

Tuesday 3 March 2015

What kind of learner are you?

As I sit here and write PLP's I'm interested to learn how many various learning styles there are. It makes me think about how we approach our teaching and learning in this day and age. I find it is important to look at differentiation and how important it is to 'know your students!'

I came across this fantastic, simple example of learning styles and the many variations. Something very important to remember and take into consideration as a teacher, and of course, as a parent. The layers of the brain teach us what ways we learn best and our own preferred learning style.

Have a look at this link to get some great information and clarification on how you essentially learn!

http://www.dailyinspiration.nl/infographic-left-vs-right-brain/

Comment below if you are able to ultimately understand the complexities of your own brain.

What is your preferred learning style??

Class Dismissed!

No comments:

Post a Comment